Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** Chiefs 2018 Offseason Thread ***
Eric Bieniemy was a badass in college. He's been a great influence that pretty much any RB looks up to. I have no idea how he'll do as an OC whether he calls plays or not, but I'm more than willing to see where this goes.
I like the Bienemy promotion, as I do the suggestions being floated around in this thread. A defense heavy draft is a must, pending FA signings, but still this team needs better depth there. A left tackle would also be on my wish list. What veteran QB would be a nice get to back up Mahomes?
Kaepernick. Matt Moore. Drew Stanton.
I would be for the Chiefs signing Kap just so I could watch HG's head explode.
Bienemy is a good RB coach who failed as an OC in college and has limited experience and probably knowledge of the NFL passing game.  

As far as I can tell we're losing one of the best positional coaches and gaining a very mediocre OC.  

Lose lose as far as I can tell.
(01-10-2018, 11:19 AM)DallasChief Wrote: I would be for the Chiefs signing Kap just so I could watch HG's head explode.

I won't want a QB the media will constantly insist we start while accusing the staff and ownership of racism if they do not.

Yeah, I know Mahomes is every bit as black as Kaep (moreso if you include that Mahomes was actually raised by one black parent), but the sports media will have it out for Mahomes if he's in the way of their social justice hero.

It'll be an instant QB controversy that has nothing to do with ability.
Now I want to sign Kaep to mess with HG and Jonas.  Also, I'm pretty sure it's law that the Chiefs have to have a former 49ers starting quarterback on their roster at all times.
(01-10-2018, 03:53 PM)NOLA Wrote: Now I want to sign Kaep to mess with HG and Jonas.  Also, I'm pretty sure it's law that the Chiefs have to have a former 49ers starting quarterback on their roster at all times.

I'm all for him getting a job, but I don't want him harming MY team.

I've been wishing him on Denver
(01-10-2018, 06:27 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 03:53 PM)NOLA Wrote: Now I want to sign Kaep to mess with HG and Jonas.  Also, I'm pretty sure it's law that the Chiefs have to have a former 49ers starting quarterback on their roster at all times.

I'm all for him getting a job, but I don't want him harming MY team.

I've been wishing him on Denver

If he ends up there, it will be behind poor Alex.  What a nightmare.

I'm down.
I doubt Alex ends up in Denver unless we’re unable to find a trading partner and we release him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk