Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs vs. Titans, Playoffs Wild Card Round
(01-14-2018, 06:40 PM)HG Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 11:55 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I'm not sure people fully comprehend what a joke it was to lose to that team.

You are so wrong on that one.  I think you underestimate our pain.  So rub it in more ya butt head

I do not understand how anybody can watch football after that game.

I can't. Hurts too much.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I still cannot believe we blew that lead.  I saw today that Josh McDaniels encouraged his offense at halftime of the Patriots-Titans game to not blow it like the Chiefs did..............to not blow it like the Chiefs did. (SMH)
I finally  brought myself to watch the recorded game to a certain point.  

1  Horrid officiating.
No flag on KELCIE hit.  And he was past the line of scrimmage on that pass to himself.  I couldnt watch the rest.
[Image: HG.gif]
(01-18-2018, 08:36 AM)HG Wrote: I finally  brought myself to watch the recorded game to a certain point.  

1  Horrid officiating.
No flag on KELCIE hit.  And he was past the line of scrimmage on that pass to himself.  I couldnt watch the rest.

He wasn't past the LOS.

IT's where the ball is, not his foot.
(01-18-2018, 11:53 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 08:36 AM)HG Wrote: I finally  brought myself to watch the recorded game to a certain point.  

1  Horrid officiating.

He wasn't past the LOS.

IT's where the ball is, not his foot.

It's actually all parts have to be across. The ball could be across but if any body part is on the line it's still legal or vice versa.
Yeah, well... Jeff Triplette still sucks.
(01-18-2018, 01:40 PM)NOLA Wrote: Yeah, well... Jeff Triplette still sucks.

Agreed.
(01-18-2018, 01:40 PM)NOLA Wrote: Yeah, well... Jeff Triplette still sucks.

Orlando Brown endorses this post.
I'm getting a little tired of well-meaning, "So sorry about the Chiefs" comments from people around me, even strangers in parking lots or at martial arts gatherings who spot my Chiefs sticker on my car or my Chiefs patch on my stick bag.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]