Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs vs. Titans, Playoffs Wild Card Round
So glad Jonas grew out of that.
(01-10-2018, 11:18 AM)DallasChief Wrote: So glad Jonas grew out of that.

Exactly.   Big Grin
Well I was at the game.  I knew I should have left when the zipper to my jacket broke right as I was sitting down.  Jump forward to Sunday morning and WHAMO!  limbs got heavy, room started spinning, nausea, vomiting, cant stand, massive coughs that were oh so painful. Not thinking right (Don't do it).  Monday in the AM I find myself in hospital.  Not really sure how I got there.  Rest is a blur till about 8 AM tuesday.  Still feel like shit. but now it feels like regular flu.  ANd now its Thursday and still am a bit light headed and have a painful cough. But Im home and on the road to recovery.

And that my friends is what the Chiefs did to me.
[Image: HG.gif]
(01-11-2018, 07:11 AM)HG Wrote: Well I was at the game.  I knew I should have left when the zipper to my jacket broke right as I was sitting down.  Jump forward to Sunday morning and WHAMO!  limbs got heavy, room started spinning, nausea, vomiting, cant stand, massive coughs that were oh so painful. Not thinking right (Don't do it).  Monday in the AM I find myself in hospital.  Not really sure how I got there.  Rest is a blur till about 8 AM tuesday.  Still feel like shit. but now it feels like regular flu.  ANd now its Thursday and still am a bit light headed and have a painful cough. But Im home and on the road to recovery.

And that my friends is what the Chiefs did to me.

Wow, the Chiefs are in fact going to be the death of you.
2003 broke me, and I just am indifference when it comes to the playoffs and the Chiefs.

Fact.  When Mariota throw that pass that was deflected back to him, and scored a TD, I told to my wife, "Welp, that's the game."

She was confused and said, "Uh, it's only the 3rd Quarter? The Chiefs are still leading...."

I lovingly responded "Just wait and watch."

At the game went on, she was incredulous and looked at me like how did I know it was coming.
(01-11-2018, 04:02 PM)Coach Wrote: 2003 broke me, and I just am indifference when it comes to the playoffs and the Chiefs.

Fact.  When Mariota throw that pass that was deflected back to him, and scored a TD, I told to my wife, "Welp, that's the game."

She was confused and said, "Uh, it's only the 3rd Quarter? The Chiefs are still leading...."

I lovingly responded "Just wait and watch."

At the game went on, she was incredulous and looked at me like how did I know it was coming.

I was on the phone with my brother (he usually comes over, but I was sick) and when that play happened we're both silent and I say "They're gonna fuckin' lose this game!"

He's also a longtime KC fan, so there was no argument.  

Because chiefs.
In case you were curious what happens when a real team plays Tennessee in the playoffs.

I'm not sure people fully comprehend what a joke it was to lose to that team.
(01-13-2018, 11:55 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: In case you were curious what happens when a real team plays Tennessee in the playoffs.

I'm not sure Andy Reid fully comprehends what a joke it was to lose to that team.

FYP.
(01-13-2018, 11:55 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: In case you were curious what happens when a real team plays Tennessee in the playoffs.

I'm not sure people fully comprehend what a joke it was to lose to that team.

It was definitely a joke to have lost to the Titans but to be fair to them they were going against the refs pretty badly too (just like we would have been).
(01-13-2018, 11:55 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: I'm not sure people fully comprehend what a joke it was to lose to that team.

You are so wrong on that one.  I think you underestimate our pain.  So rub it in more ya butt head
[Image: HG.gif]