Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Black Monday 2018
Which means there is no way Dorsey can turn Cleveland around. He's not calling the shots.
Jesus.  I can't believe we lost Dorsey, but I really can't believe this is the job he took.  Have some pride, man.
(01-02-2018, 11:45 AM)NOLA Wrote: Jesus.  I can't believe we lost Dorsey, but I really can't believe this is the job he took.  Have some pride, man.

Dorsey was over-rated.

The guy stalled on extending Houston and Berry, which resulted in KC paying far more than they otherwise would have.  

He's got KC in salary cap hell.

On top of that most of our great picks are due to Ballard, not Dorsey.

Allegedly he's also disorganized and does a poor job managing people.  It seems that's what soured Clark on him.  Apparently the front office fell into total disarray when Ballard left.
I agree with Jonas. I think Dorsey was overrated.
(01-02-2018, 11:47 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 11:45 AM)NOLA Wrote: Jesus.  I can't believe we lost Dorsey, but I really can't believe this is the job he took.  Have some pride, man.

Dorsey was over-rated.

The guy stalled on extending Houston and Berry, which resulted in KC paying far more than they otherwise would have.  

Allegedly he's also disorganized and does a poor job managing people.  It seems that's what soured Clark on him.  Apparently the front office fell into total disarray when Ballard left.

The one he inherited was a decimated mess, IMO.  Are they still fighting that lawsuit over age discrimination?  Or has that been adjudicated?
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(01-02-2018, 11:47 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Dorsey was over-rated.

Whether it was Dorsey or whether it was Ballard we still screwed the pooch.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Haley out as steelers oc. I strongly dislike him and hate that he had ouour number as oc there. Glad he's gone but I bet he emerges somewhere else soon.
(01-17-2018, 03:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Haley out as steelers oc. I strongly dislike him and hate that he had ouour number as oc there. Glad he's gone but I bet he emerges somewhere else soon.

Maybe I remember the Haley situation differently. If felt the Haley situation went down that way because he had a shitty QB named Matt Cassel shoved down his throat by Pioli.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(01-17-2018, 06:14 PM)mabbott Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 03:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Haley out as steelers oc. I strongly dislike him and hate that he had ouour number as oc there. Glad he's gone but I bet he emerges somewhere else soon.

Maybe I remember the Haley situation differently. If felt the Haley situation went down that way because he had a shitty QB named Matt Cassel shoved down his throat by Pioli.

Well, that part is true, but Haley was also a fucking God-awful coach who never should have been hired in the first place, but was because of the delay in firing Herm forced onto Pioli by Clark, leaving the coaching pool bare by the time we decided to dip our toes in it.
He frickin sabotaged his own team on purpose.  Fuck him
[Image: HG.gif]