Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys
Figured that'd be the case, and I'm all for it.  It will be a good test for him.
Is it weird that I'm more excited for this game than the playoffs?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Should I try taking down my chiefs flag outside my classroom this week to see of it really is the cause behind our winning and losing?
(12-27-2017, 08:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Should I try taking down my chiefs flag outside my classroom this week to see of it really is the cause behind our winning and losing?

In my world finding out for sure only screws it up. If I single something out as being the reason for a good streak, it stops working immediately.

Don't know how it works for you, so do so at your own risk. Big Grin
(12-27-2017, 08:59 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 08:42 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Should I try taking down my chiefs flag outside my classroom this week to see of it really is the cause behind our winning and losing?

In my world finding out for sure only screws it up. If I single something out as being the reason for a good streak, it stops working immediately.

I just don't actually believe in such things.
(12-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Is it weird that I'm more excited for this game than the playoffs?

[Image: s7qWxLH.gif]
(12-27-2017, 08:12 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Is it weird that I'm more excited for this game than the playoffs?

Given our history in the playoffs...

Nope.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-28-2017, 09:04 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

Nope.

I think that's a big part. I fully expect this team to either be one and done or to lose in the second round to the pats or steelers.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(12-28-2017, 11:04 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 09:04 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

Nope.

I think that's a big part. I fully expect this team to either be one and done or to lose in the second round to the pats or steelers.

Ditto.  But if we can get past round 1, and end up facing the Pats... I think we have a chance there.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(12-27-2017, 10:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 08:59 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:

I just don't actually believe in such things.

Shun the non believer SHUUUUNNNNNN Smile
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!