Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Super Bowl Boxes
This originated at my office, but sharing at HOTC in case you guys are interested.

Another Super Bowl, another attempt at high stakes boxes for the gamblers inside all of us. $100 per box and open to anyone within or outside the company, so spread the word! The deadline to join is Thursday, 2/2 @ 6pm.

The payouts will be: Q1 $1250; Halftime $2500; Q3 $1250; Final $5000

Follow these steps to buy a box!

1. Go to http://tinyurl.com/gm2yjbg and fill out your box(es) with your full name.
2. Email ths.sbxli.boxes@gmail.com with the box #(s) you chose. I will confirm your box ownership.

Once boxes are all filled, I'll send an email to everyone participating to...

3. Send your payment to ths.sbxli.boxes@gmail.com via PayPal by sending money to friends/family to avoid a fee. You'll have
48 hours to send your payment. If payment is not received, you forfeit your box and I'll open it back up.
Do not send payment until you receive an email confirming all boxes have been filled!
Remember to forward to anyone who might be interested even if you're not! All questions can be emailed to me at
ths.sbxli.boxes@gmail.com.
Thanks and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

Hmmmmm  Just a note.  It took awhile but we got the Christmas card we sent back marked return to sender
[Image: HG.gif]
(02-01-2017, 10:58 AM)HG Wrote: Hmmmmm  Just a note.  It took awhile but we got the Christmas card we sent back marked return to sender

argh!  we had a lot of those this year.  PM me and i will give you the updated address.  thanks!
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly