Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL SUPER BOWL
Okay.  even tho the veil of depression still looms.  What do we wanna see happen this game?

Do we want to see the Falcons (who we beat) with their high powered offense destroy the Pats

or

DO we want Tom Brady and the Pats to move into NFL greatness as he wins his 5th ring going 5 and 2 in Superbowl's the last 15 years.
[Image: HG.gif]
Not watching. Don't care.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Fuck the Falcons.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
I'm rooting for the Pats solely to give me more ammo against the "Manning is the greatest quarterback ever" crowd.

I know, they'll just say Brady cheated, but that just means I'll ask them which is worse, deflated footballs or HGH?
(01-26-2017, 01:45 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Not watching. Don't care.

This.  

I haven't watched the past 3 superbowls.  

I really don't care about football.  I still watch the chiefs, but the days of me hyper analyzing this shit is long past.
Wow, I can feel the "disinterest"....

I don't truly care who wins; however, I would rather the Falcons win than the Patriots.  They have won enough, it isn't fun watching them win.

Plus, seeing the Steelers choke like a champ against the Pats makes me even more mad about our loss to them.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
HEY GLAD YOUR ALL ALIVE!

(Well, most of you) lol
[Image: HG.gif]
Hey, football season is basically over.  I'm more interested in off-season signings, Eric Berry's contract, and the Senior Bowl now.

Plus all the other stuff I got going on, typically in the punch-kick-stick department.

Smile
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I'll cheer when football is over and baseball starts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
[Image: 9to83k.png]
Give me the Patriots. Fuck Pioli.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]