Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL SUPER BOWL
Mr Brady wins his 5th title.
(02-01-2017, 11:26 PM)KCChiefs1986 Wrote: Mr Brady wins his 5th title.

Probably, but is that what you want, or just what you predict?

The more I've thought about it the more I want to see the constipated face of Goodell as he hands Tom the trophy. I don't really care about the teams themselves, and if anything I'm rooting for the people of Atlanta, but man I hate me some Goodell.
Im pulling for Atlanta.
[Image: HG.gif]
Wow, that was actually a really damn good game so long as you didn't have a rooting interest for the Falcons.

Hate seeing the Pats win, but seeing an epic comeback was awesome, as was seeing Robert Kraft call out Goodell in the most uncertain way he could without naming names.
I thought it was a very boring game. With a pretty awesome 4th quarter unless you were cheering for the Falcons, which I think most of the viewing audience was.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
(02-06-2017, 08:03 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I thought it was a very boring game. With a pretty awesome 4th quarter unless you were cheering for the Falcons, which I think most of the viewing audience was.

I started watching with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Is there any disputing Brady is the GOAT?
(02-06-2017, 09:50 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 08:03 AM)tyecopeland Wrote: I thought it was a very boring game. With a pretty awesome 4th quarter unless you were cheering for the Falcons, which I think most of the viewing audience was.

I started watching with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Is there any disputing Brady is the GOAT?

This one sealed it. I mean, Jesus. How can there even be a debate at this point.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Falcons coaches choked. As my Pop says "son, just because a man is a football coach doesn't mean he's smart".  Evidence of such, the last minutes of the game with the Falcons leading, chance to go up by TWO scores and trying to throw the ball. Stupid, simple stupid.
(02-06-2017, 06:10 PM)Razorchief Wrote: Falcons coaches choked. As my Pop says "son, just because a man is a football coach doesn't mean he's smart".  Evidence of such, the last minutes of the game with the Falcons leading, chance to go up by TWO scores and trying to throw the ball. Stupid, simple stupid.

Yup.  

It was Reidesque.
Having the best coach and QB on the same team in the NFL for over 10 years is annoying.  

Can we just get one of the two?  Not these guys, but geez.  How about a top 5 coach and a top 5 QB?  

This SB bummed me out.  KC has no chance.