Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME - CHIEFS!
Okay.  at Arrowhead Sunday January 15. Kickoff 12:05
[Image: HG.gif]
Woo Hoo!!  And perfect for my work schedule!
I figured I wasn't done with you assholes yet. Vazza should be able to make this game too. Should be epic!
(01-02-2017, 08:53 AM)asskickingboots Wrote: I figured I wasn't done with you assholes yet. Vazza should be able to make this game too. Should be epic!

I told Rosie you just called her an asshole.  She is looking forward to ..........speaking with you
[Image: HG.gif]
(01-02-2017, 11:16 AM)HG Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 08:53 AM)asskickingboots Wrote: I figured I wasn't done with you assholes yet. Vazza should be able to make this game too. Should be epic!

I told Rosie you just called her an asshole.  She is looking forward to ..........speaking with you

I'll just let her know you're the one that assumed anybody calling someone an asshole had to include her.
(01-02-2017, 03:15 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:16 AM)HG Wrote:

I'll just let her know you're the one that assumed anybody calling someone an asshole had to include her.

[Image: damn-gif-458.gif]
And we have a preliminary, tentative menu for the game. Sort of a mixed grill with hot deli sandwiches, some burgers, tenderloin, and I would love a good bunch of dips and sides for a great morning of grazing. Any ideas just bring them on!
Hoping for a Dolphins win this weekend. You guys should have a blast in a couple of weekends. This team feels special!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
[Image: 9to83k.png]
Yeah I will be there and I guess I'm bringing some dips.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?
Five thirty-eight gives us a 67% chance to make the AFC Chamoionship (2nd highest to make conference finals). 28% chance to make the Super Bowl (4th highest). 16% chance to win the Super Bowl (2nd highest- behind NE)
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]