Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF GAME - CHIEFS!
(01-02-2017, 05:50 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Five thirty-eight gives us a 67% chance to make the AFC Chamoionship (2nd highest to make conference finals). 28% chance to make the Super Bowl (4th highest). 16% chance to win the Super Bowl (2nd highest- behind NE)

fivethirtyeight and Nate Silver an fuck right off.  I am never listening to those dickbags again.

(Please know that the animosity is in no way directed at you.)
(01-02-2017, 05:58 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 05:50 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Five thirty-eight gives us a 67% chance to make the AFC Chamoionship (2nd highest to make conference finals). 28% chance to make the Super Bowl (4th highest). 16% chance to win the Super Bowl (2nd highest- behind NE)

fivethirtyeight and Nate Silver an fuck right off.  I am never listening to those dickbags again.

(Please know that the animosity is in no way directed at you.)
Not sure what they did to make you dislike them so much but I don't put much stock in their work either. I mean they predicted the election so damn well....

Just thought the % were interesting
Got news for ya.  I DID call the election.  lol
[Image: HG.gif]
Gates at Arrowhead for this game will open at 6:30 am.

Plenty of time to get your voices warmed up.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Stadium gatw will open early also 10:00
Good thing we are doing the mixed breakfast/deli sandwich light grill menu. We should have plenty of time to graze to our heart's content.
good thing its next week.  10 degrees and snow on the ground this AM  and its supposed to get colder Sat and Sun
Early reports are about 40 for a high, 28 for a low, and possible rain, snow, or mix. I'm sure that will change a dozen times.
I wish I was there for this game!  I will be there in spirit and my wife (Mae) will be much warmer here! lol
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
Whoever we play we should be able to beat. If its the Texans we should be able to defensively stop them. If its the Steelers, we are gonna have to score 30-34 pts to put them out. No 17 pts in the 4th quarter for Mr. Alex Smith, no he will have to carry my team and our team to 30 pts at least to beats those Steelers. They can score and so can we imo, 21pts aint gonna do it Mr my quarterback Alex Smith so dont bring that 21pt mess into our game in KC in a week, score 30pts then we can face the Pats, ok????   Tongue