Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Chiefs @ Chargers Game 16
(01-01-2017, 06:41 PM)NOLA Wrote: I am in Atlanta right now, but from the scoreboard, it looks like the 2 seed is very much in play. Correct?

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
Siemens trying to throw it for the raiders right now but yes.
Raiders just tried a end around and fumbled it back to the donkeys.
Those of you in the kc area, I know that there were some radio guys up there that were crushing the chiefs about drafting hill, do they mention hill in any type of negative way anymore? There hasn't been much talk of his domestic violence issue on the TV broadcasts or with national TV talking heads recently.
This is looking good.  #2 seed and division title looks like a go.
(01-01-2017, 07:09 PM)Mtyecopeland Wrote: Those of you in the kc area, I know that there were some radio guys up there that were crushing the chiefs about drafting hill, do they mention hill in any type of negative way anymore? There hasn't been much talk of his domestic violence issue on the TV broadcasts or with national TV talking heads recently.

The three that were the most vocal were Danny Clinksdale on 810am and Bob Fescoe and Danny Perkins on 610am.  The one that still bitches about it the most is Fescoe.
(01-01-2017, 07:09 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Those of you in the kc area, I know that there were some radio guys up there that were crushing the chiefs about drafting hill, do they mention hill in any type of negative way anymore? There hasn't been much talk of his domestic violence issue on the TV broadcasts or with national TV talking heads recently.

Danny Clinksdale  is a moron.  We could be 16 - 0 and he would bitch about it.  But to answer your question.  No.  Not for quite awhile
[Image: HG.gif]
Glad we got the 2nd seed. My gut feeling of Pittsburgh at KC looks like its going to be a reality (unless Miami pulls it off). We have to get after Roethlisberger and we should be able to win. Go Chiefs!  Smile
Went over and watched the game - and the Donkey/Faid game too - over at Wizards in Dallas.

Great time.

Very happy right now.

And would you believe it - the Chargers have fired McCoy already.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(01-01-2017, 08:57 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Went over and watched the game - and the Donkey/Faid game too - over at Wizards in Dallas.

Great time.

Very happy right now.

And would you believe it - the Chargers have fired McCoy already.

Honestly I'm surprised he made it past last season.
(01-01-2017, 07:09 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Those of you in the kc area, I know that there were some radio guys up there that were crushing the chiefs about drafting hill, do they mention hill in any type of negative way anymore? There hasn't been much talk of his domestic violence issue on the TV broadcasts or with national TV talking heads recently.

On TV, not very much. I don't listen to the radio much. But social media is pretty harsh.