Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Chiefs @ Chargers Game 16
The Sorensen INT was not. Another example of the league staying with wrong calls even after replay. They would rather be wrong and stay with the initial call. But it went our way so oh well.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
The offense looks good, the Raiders look bad, and if not for the timely INTs, the Chiefs defense doesn't look so good.  Maybe they will get fired up in the locker room hearing the Raider score. Just don't want another Titan type ending.
This is the first game this season that west has looked good. Good time for it.
Alex smith and his redzone ints are going to be the death of us. I don't care that it was tipped.
How many times will second half interceptions in the red zone kill us this year?
(01-01-2017, 06:13 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Alex smith and his redzone ints are going to be the death of us. I don't care that it was tipped.

It's my fault.  Just before the pick, I told my son that this is when Alex Smith usually throws an interception.  It beat us against Tampa, it was a killer against the Titans, what will it do to us here?
We needed that td
Defense having a great third quarter, no yards given up yet.
(01-01-2017, 06:30 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: We needed that td

We should be blowing this game away, we have a tendency to keep teams in games.
I am in Atlanta right now, but from the scoreboard, it looks like the 2 seed is very much in play. Correct?

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!