Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Chiefs @ Chargers Game 16
NFL Network is completely ignoring our game.
[Image: HG.gif]
Spencer ware is inactive
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
I fear that we will win and Oakland will win or Oakland loses and we lose.  I am a pessimist by nature.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
Well we lost lb depth Nicolas on a special teams play and now ramik is down. We might not have any lbs left by the end of this game
(01-01-2017, 04:39 PM)warthog Wrote: I fear that we will win and Oakland will win or Oakland loses and we lose.  I am a pessimist by nature.
I want to win but I don't care if oak wins or loses.
Broncos doing their part so far.
(01-01-2017, 05:05 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Broncos doing their part so far.

Everyone doing their part today except the Chiefs D.  Time for the defense to step it up.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

(01-01-2017, 05:13 PM)warthog Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 05:05 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Broncos doing their part so far.

Everyone doing their part today except the Chiefs D.  Time for the defense to step it up.
Peters!!!
When a player gets a reputation of complaining about non calls, like Kelce, they tend to get less calls from the refs after.  It will take a lot for them to call one on him, but to kelces credit, he just turned around and went back to the huddle and he didn't complain.

Looking more and more likely we'll have a good shot at #2 with McGloin getting injured