Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Other NFL Games
I can't believe that we lost to these bozos.  The Texans and Ostweiler really suck.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
Yes, they do. 

This is going to be like the Tennessee game from a few years ago.  People are going to look back and ask "How the hell did we lose to those shits?"
I say we more than beat ourselves, than lost to the Texans. You cannot turn the ball over 4 times, and then commit tireless penalties and win. I expect a better performance all around this week.
The chargers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
(09-25-2016, 06:40 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: The chargers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again.

Tragic.

Big Grin
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
So the Saints D still sucks.
(09-26-2016, 09:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: So the Saints D still sucks.

Too soon, bro.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
JJ Watt is out for the season. That loss is just going to keep looking worse.
(09-27-2016, 09:20 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: JJ Watt is out for the season. That loss is just going to keep looking worse.

IR designated to return.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend with no game.  Actually excited to not watch football on Sunday.  Is that weird?  Anybody else feel that way?  Like, this is a great time of year for weather (hurricanes notwithstanding), and the days are still long enough you can accomplish something if you want.  I'm thinking disc golf and beers on a patio somewhere.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.