Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Other NFL Games
(01-16-2017, 09:19 AM)HG Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:26 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: Next week we will be in NE.  Pats took a lot longer to put away a bad team than I figured it would.

No.  No we wont.
Yeah, that was false bravado. I was trying to talk myself into it.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
I've never seen an NFL team coddled by refs like the Denver Broncos.  They continuously bail them out of trouble.
(Yesterday, 02:39 PM)warthog Wrote: I've never seen an NFL team coddled by refs like the Denver Broncos.  They continuously bail them out of trouble.

And yet they are still behind vs. the Bills.

Watching HOU vs. NE.  This is amusing.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Suddenly, the Chiefs win over the Pats in NE, not looking as impressive after watching what Houston is doing to them.
I'm not so sure that ball didn't hit the ground.
Broncos lost, Raiders set to lose.  What a nice Sunday.
(Yesterday, 09:43 PM)NOLA Wrote: Broncos lost, Raiders set to lose.  What a nice Sunday.

One of the best  Cool
(Yesterday, 02:39 PM)warthog Wrote: I've never seen an NFL team coddled by refs like the Denver Broncos.  They continuously bail them out of trouble.

I will say that the Unsportsman Like Conduct penalty against Von Miller was dumb though.
(Today, 07:52 AM)DallasChief Wrote:

I will say that the Unsportsman Like Conduct penalty against Von Miller was dumb though.

TOTALLY. That was ridiculous.