Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Other NFL Games
Pulling for whoever plays the pats from here on out. Need them to lose 2 and for us to win out. Homefield would be pretty sweet.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
(12-12-2016, 10:22 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Pulling for whoever plays the pats from here on out. Need them to lose 2 and for us to win out. Homefield would be pretty sweet.

I completely agree!  Playoff games in Arrowhead!!!!
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
Ravens are coming back!
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
Ravens are having..........................issues
[Image: HG.gif]
So. . . The Colts had to have been scoreboard watching since they were blowing out the vikings. They think they are going to be a 3 way tie for 1st with the Titans losing to us and houston losing to the jags, AND THEN. . . The Jags remember they are the Jags and lose to Tom savage and we somehow let the Titans beat us. That might just be the nail in the Colts playoff chances.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
Well so much for that idea
Well thanks to the TV maps it looks like KC is getting the Raiders/Colts game Saturday afternoon
Who did you want to see instead of Colts vs Raiders?
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
I want to see both.  Behind us
So, the Raiders won, but Carr's ankle looked slightly smaller than a grapefruit before the game was over and you could see him repeatedly say "It's broke". Turns out, that's accurate. And thus, the Matt McGloin era resurfaces in Oakland.

And the Chargers lost to the Browns. The odds of them putting up a fight the last week have fallen out the bottom.

But first thing is first, get the W against the Donks tomorrow. Has to happen if we want a chance at a home playoff game.