Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Other NFL Games
(10-06-2016, 07:08 PM)NOLA Wrote: I'm really looking forward to this weekend with no game.  Actually excited to not watch football on Sunday.  Is that weird?  Anybody else feel that way?  Like, this is a great time of year for weather (hurricanes notwithstanding), and the days are still long enough you can accomplish something if you want.  I'm thinking disc golf and beers on a patio somewhere.

I do like the break, especially after such a shitty chiefs game last weekend.
I'm thinking about making some Bourbon St. style chicken wings to practice for the next tailgate and fill the hole in the meantime.
I smoked a pineapple/honey soaked tenderloin and some buffalo chicken brats.
(10-08-2016, 11:18 AM)Razorchief Wrote: I smoked a pineapple/honey soaked tenderloin and some buffalo chicken brats.

Please tell me more about these buffalo chicken brats.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
These striped Steeler jerseys are the dumbest jerseys in the NFL.  They look like bumble bees with Khaki pants.  Just because they are from your past, doesn't make them right.
(10-09-2016, 12:37 PM)warthog Wrote: These striped Steeler jerseys are the dumbest jerseys in the NFL.  They look like bumble bees with Khaki pants.  Just because they are from your past, doesn't make them right.
I don't mind them but I'm the only person I know that feels that way. I also like the Jags matte helmet and I like the vikings matte helmet even more. I'm also the only person I know that likes that look.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
(10-08-2016, 11:28 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:18 AM)Razorchief Wrote: I smoked a pineapple/honey soaked tenderloin and some buffalo chicken brats.

I got them at a place called McBee's in Passaic, Missouri, south of Kansas City. They have about 30 varieties of brats. Doing some today called Bill McDill. Never had them so it should be interesting. The buffalo chicken brats were superb. Just hot enough without being too much. I had some cajun brats at the Jets game. Now THOSE were hot.
(10-10-2016, 09:25 AM)Razorchief Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 11:28 AM)NOLA Wrote:

I got them at a place called McBee's in Passaic, Missouri, south of Kansas City. They have about 30 varieties of brats. Doing some today called Bill McDill. Never had them so it should be interesting. The buffalo chicken brats were superb. Just hot enough without being too much. I had some cajun brats at the Jets game. Now THOSE were hot.

McBee's? I think Vazza has gotten stuff there before to bring to the game, like steaks, brats, and rubs.

Anyway, I finally made that Bourbon St. chicken with some fried rice. Wasn't quite what I envisioned, but still pretty good. I made it in a crock pot whenever the original recipe was for a skillet (I really only wanted the recipe for the sauce), but that might have made it a hair better.

It ended up tasting like Chinese garlic chicken with the consistency of pulled pork (left the crock pot on high too long when I should have turned it to low), which is still pretty good in its own right, but I imagine I can make it better.
Broncos look like shit. They are going to fall off. If we don't take advantage the raiders will.
Sherman gets away with so much contact that no other dB gets. Rediculous