Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Chargers, Rams, Raiders file to move to LA
When the Chargers new logo was displayed at the LA Clippers game it was boo'd.... I think the Chargers deserve to avoided by the LA fans. LA wants the Raiders not the Chargers.  They didn't support the Chargers when they were only a couple hours away.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
(01-17-2017, 12:24 PM)mabbott Wrote: When the Chargers new logo was displayed at the LA Clippers game it was boo'd.... I think the Chargers deserve to avoided by the LA fans. LA wants the Raiders not the Chargers.  They didn't support the Chargers when they were only a couple hours away.

Yeah well, the fans in San Diego didn't support them either...and they were in San Diego.  

So... you know... lolchargers
The Raiders are going to their spiritual homeland, Las Vegas.

http://deadspin.com/the-raiders-are-movi...1793682944
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(03-27-2017, 02:04 PM)NOLA Wrote: The Raiders are going to their spiritual homeland, Las Vegas.

Speaking as an ex-resident...

... only for the California refugees who moved there and screwed it all up.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(03-27-2017, 02:06 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 02:04 PM)NOLA Wrote: The Raiders are going to their spiritual homeland, Las Vegas.

I'm just saying, I cannot see anyway an NFL player goes wayward living that close to the strip.  No sir.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(03-27-2017, 02:21 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 02:06 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

I'm just saying, I cannot see anyway an NFL player goes wayward living that close to the strip.  No sir.

The night before game day for each team is gonna be... um, fun.

Teams will have their guys staying all the way out at the LaQuinta in Summerlin.
Part of me wants to feel sorry for their fans, then I remember the absolute dogshit way they treat visitors to their stadium regularly. They frankly can't handle the responsibility of having an NFL team. Yeah, I know some of that happens everywhere, but give me a break.
Kinda takes a bit of the shine off of Las Vegas right?
Air fare to vegas is always the cheapest flight.  Looks like I will actually be going to a Chiefs /Raiders away game,
[Image: HG.gif]
Yeah, I'm not feeling too sorry for Raiders fans.

I can tell you that was definitely Raider country when I lived there.  Every Wal-Mart and Target mostly carried their gear.

It was gross.