Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Chargers, Rams, Raiders file to move to LA
Clark was the only 1 in the 6 person committee to vote against the chargers/raiders stadium proposal.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
And now the rams are moving. For real. All of Missouri is chiefs Kingdom now.

Chargers have an option to join the rams in the stadium and if they decline to do so than the Raiders will have the opportunity to jump in.

I really can't believe that the nfl left all that stadium money on the table in St Louis when San Diego and Oakland have nothing on the table. But I should be able to get all the chiefs games next year.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
St Louis remain one of the most horrible places I have ever been. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(01-12-2016, 10:56 PM)NOLA Wrote: St Louis remain one of the most horrible places I have ever been. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I grew up there.  It's better than you think.

Feel bad for all my friends/family there.  It's really demoralizing to lose two franchises. I can't see STL getting another one.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(01-13-2016, 09:32 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 10:56 PM)NOLA Wrote: St Louis remain one of the most horrible places I have ever been. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

I grew up there.  It's better than you think.

Feel bad for all my friends/family there.  It's really demoralizing to lose two franchises. I can't see STL getting another one.

They still have the MLB Cardinals.  And Cardinals fans.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
St Louis has never been the same since the Cards left.  It always has been a baseball town and a hockey town.  I feel that the Rams going back to LA fixes a great wrong.  They never should have left or moved to Anaheim.  Chargers really no one cares.  I think thwe Raiders should be forced to stay in Oakland.  The commish even said the Raiders should have the stadium that they deserve.  Well in my opinion.....That barbed Wired prison lookin oakland colosium......They already got it
[Image: HG.gif]
I watched a Vikings-Rams game in that Eddie Jones dome and it was a terrible football experience.  It was like watching an NFL game in a huge oversize Kemper Arena.  The music was bouncing off the ceiling and reverberating around to where you couldn't hear the PA.  Also, we were there because one of our friend was a huge Viking fan, so we all decided to root heavily for the Vikings.  It was dissapointing that we got no reaction from the 'Rams' fans, they were very apathetic.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
Well... at least St. Louis should ask to keep the Lombardi trophy, since I'm sure it says "St Louis Rams". At least they had their shining moments.

The greatest show on turf was pretty good though, I will give them that. That was a hell of a offense.

Faulk
Warner
Issac
Holt
Proehl
Hakim

Damn....
Yep, at least they got to enjoy a SB while the Rams were in their city.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(01-13-2016, 11:48 PM)Coach Wrote: Well... at least St. Louis should ask to keep the Lombardi trophy, since I'm sure it says "St Louis Rams". At least they had their shining moments.

The greatest show on turf was pretty good though, I will give them that. That was a hell of a offense.

Faulk
Warner
Issac
Holt
Proehl
Hakim

Damn....

Poor Trent Green. That was supposed to be his team.
[Image: d702u.png]
signature by bone