Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV discussion
HG, post: 174023, member: 5 Wrote:I couldnt finish season 1. Just lost interest

It's more 'twin peaks' than 'horror story'.

Too many soapy elements for me, and it's like that in every season.

I love the concept (new story, setting, and characters each season using the same cast) but it's just... too... melodramatic.
NOLA, post: 174026, member: 22 Wrote:I have a lot of friends who either worked on or appeared in Coven.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!

You're lying.

You don't have friends. :evil:
The_Jonas, post: 174041, member: 33 Wrote:You're lying.

You don't have friends. :evil:
We're not friends?

Sad

[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
NOLA, post: 174054, member: 22 Wrote:We're not friends?

Sad

I'm an internet bot. I'm not even real.
The_Jonas, post: 174058, member: 33 Wrote:I'm an internet bot. I'm not even real.
Internet friend still has the word friend in it. Ergo it counts.
I gave up on AHS freakshow, I just didn't like any of the characters. The lame origin story of the killer clown is where it lost me. Plus Jessica Lange's character sucked this season.
[Image: chiefs-wins-sig_zpsc1apbtaz.jpg]
Anyone watching Last Man on Earth? I think it's pretty great.
DallasChief, post: 174827, member: 2 Wrote:Anyone watching Last Man on Earth? I think it's pretty great.
I haven't seen last night's episode, but I loved the two premiere episodes. I lost it during the marriage proposal scene. Will Forte is killing this part.
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
NOLA, post: 174828, member: 22 Wrote:I haven't seen last night's episode, but I loved the two premiere episodes. I lost it during the marriage proposal scene. Will Forte is killing this part.

I don't want to give away a very big spoiler so I'll just say the 3rd episode was fantastic.
DallasChief, post: 174829, member: 2 Wrote:I don't want to give away a very big spoiler so I'll just say the 3rd episode was fantastic.
It's already been spoiled for me. Damn internet.
I hated it. Had recorded the premiere episodes but could barely bring myself to finish episode 2.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]