Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV discussion
Anyone watching Atlanta? It's pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-25-2016, 07:35 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Anyone watching Atlanta? It's pretty good.

Yep. That show is great. Last week's Club episode was awesome. Darius is one of my favorite tv characters in a really long time.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
(10-25-2016, 07:38 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 07:35 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Anyone watching Atlanta? It's pretty good.

Yep. That show is great. Last week's Club episode was awesome. Darius is one of my favorite tv characters in a really long time.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!

I agree.

I loved when the black guy who identified as a white person said he was against gay marriage because it was an abomination and not natural. Smile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I dunno why, but I lose my shit every time the member berries start rocking out to "Africa".

(11-17-2016, 07:25 PM)NOLA Wrote: I dunno why, but I lose my shit every time the member berries start rocking out to "Africa".

I love that song...
Pablo NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   Sad
(11-21-2016, 12:21 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Pablo NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   Sad

I've been behind on this show and just caught up.

(*clears throat*)

Pablo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
(11-28-2016, 05:25 PM)NOLA Wrote:

(*clears throat*)

It's the most legitimately upset I've been about a TV show character... having... a... ummm... plot twist?

Not sure how to spoiler protect that.  

It was a total Holy shit moment.. and we have to sit on it until december 4th.

I'm optimistic given his unique status at the time of the... ummmmm.... plot twist.
(11-29-2016, 04:32 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 05:25 PM)NOLA Wrote:

(*clears throat*)

It's the most legitimately upset I've been about a TV show character... having... a... ummm... plot twist?

Not sure how to spoiler protect that.  

It was a total Holy shit moment.. and we have to sit on it until december 4th.

I'm optimistic given his unique status at the time of the... ummmmm.... plot twist.

Yeah, and it looked like from the preview they're going to employ another... plot device?... from one of the movies... one they didn't have the rights to last season.
I've been watching a little more TV lately, which isn't difficult because I don't really watch a lot and when I do it's normally comedy shows like It's Always Sunny, Trailer Park Boys, or the IT Crowd. Decided to get out of my comfort zone.

Finally watched Stranger Things on Netflix. I really like the vibe and setup of the show and most of the characters were likeable. I still feel like this fell short of its potential. Good show overall though, so I'm looking forward to season 2.

Also watched The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime. This show is fantastic! I thought this was just going to be a neat alternate history show, and it certainly works in that regard. However, there's a lot more going on in terms of plot. This show helps you feel empathetic towards characters despite what would normally be impossible to overcome flaws. I do recommend this to anyone with Prime, but be forewarned it does start a little slow.