Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV discussion
For those of you without cable who want ESPN.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2015...thout.html
ChiefsChick23, post: 173983, member: 17 Wrote:Catching up on the last few seasons of "Sons of Anarchy".

Have you guys ever checked out my guilty pleasure show?

Yep, I watch "Revenge". It's a soap on steroids, and I love it so.

I have not watched Revenge. I feel bad enough for watching The Blacklist.
asskickingboots, post: 173942, member: 71 Wrote:DC, glad to see someone else digging on the Wire. Great show.

So long as you don't care about historical accuracy Marco Polo on Netflix seems interesting. I'm only a couple episodes in though.

For comedies, I always recommend Trailer Park Boys and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia if you haven't seen them.

I been thinkin' of checking out Marco Polo. I'm actually a bit in the midst of a mongol history study, so it seems interesting.
BrooklynChiefsFan, post: 173966, member: 21 Wrote:i'm addicted to Shark Tank.
I've been watching a shit load of this lately.
[Image: 9to83k.png]
DallasChief, post: 173990, member: 2 Wrote:I have not watched Revenge. I feel bad enough for watching The Blacklist.

It's howlingly ridiculous. Thus, it's awesome.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I just started watching American Horror Story on Netflix yesterday, anyone seen that? Weird, wild stuff.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
warthog, post: 174019, member: 14 Wrote:I just started watching American Horror Story on Netflix yesterday, anyone seen that? Weird, wild stuff.
which season? I've seen them all and enjoyed them to varying degrees. Assuming you've started with 1, its probably the best. Coven is pretty awesome too.
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

I couldnt finish season 1. Just lost interest
[Image: HG.gif]
BrooklynChiefsFan, post: 174021, member: 21 Wrote:which season? I've seen them all and enjoyed them to varying degrees. Assuming you've started with 1, its probably the best. Coven is pretty awesome too.
I have a lot of friends who either worked on or appeared in Coven.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
BrooklynChiefsFan, post: 174021, member: 21 Wrote:which season? I've seen them all and enjoyed them to varying degrees. Assuming you've started with 1, its probably the best. Coven is pretty awesome too.
season 1
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]