Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
(08-06-2017, 02:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: I feel like this is more important than the leaked footage. 

Love this.  Not sure I identified everybody in there.  I thought I saw Bautista twice... Is Rooker in this thing?  Maybe it was Rooker.
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(08-07-2017, 10:01 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 02:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: I feel like this is more important than the leaked footage. 

Love this.  Not sure I identified everybody in there.  I thought I saw Bautista twice... Is Rooker in this thing?  Maybe it was Rooker.

I thought Batista was 4ty easiest one to spot. He was the jacked guy with no shirt and tattoos. Rooker is in it. He has a wig and mustache though so hard to tell.
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Correction. He is the one with the sunglasses and soultpatch.
(08-07-2017, 11:04 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:

I thought Batista was 4ty easiest one to spot. He was the jacked guy with no shirt and tattoos. Rooker is in it. He has a wig and mustache though so hard to tell.

I spotted Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel, too.
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
(08-07-2017, 11:29 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Apparently he had a cameo that was cut out of the movie.
(08-07-2017, 11:58 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 11:29 AM)NOLA Wrote:

Apparently he had a cameo that was cut out of the movie.

He played a cop in Missouri trying to keep people back from the big blue ego ball that grew, then stopped, then started growing again.  I watched the bit they shot about it for Kimmel.
Watched it once when Vassa posted it on Facebook.  Dont need to see it again.
[Image: HG.gif]