Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Comic Book TV Shows and Movies - All The Things!
(05-22-2017, 09:08 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:57 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Early reviews for "Wonder Woman" are almost universally good.

I saw one reviewer compare Gal Gadot's performance to Christopher Reeve's Superman, which I think sounds perfect for the character.  Used the words "true north superhero"... no snark or cynicism.  Sounds like a nice change of pace.

In times like these, we definitely need one, no?

It'd be great for a female superhero to be that one.  Wonder Woman is an icon, and it'd be awesome if my youngest wants to dress up as her for Halloween this year.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Holy shit.  This is very sad and not at all a joking matter, and I'm certainly not going to take shots at Zack Snyder over this, but Snyder is stepping down from directing Justice League in the wake of his daughter's suicide, and Joss Whedon will finish it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...dy-1006455
[Image: nolasig.gif]
Homer: [reading] "Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio." Aw, the Denver Broncos!
Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer: Yeah, yeah.
Marge: Well, explain to me why it isn't.
Homer: [sighs] You just don't understand football, Marge.
(05-22-2017, 05:09 PM)NOLA Wrote: Holy shit.  This is very sad and not at all a joking matter, and I'm certainly not going to take shots at Zack Snyder over this, but Snyder is stepping down from directing Justice League in the wake of his daughter's suicide, and Joss Whedon will finish it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...dy-1006455

Terrible news, just terrible.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Saw the new Pirates .  Loved it
[Image: HG.gif]