Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat
http://tinychat.com/gd17f

On game days, go here for chat and real time cheers and jeers.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
I'll just sticky this so we can use it all season.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Freakin Tinychat is 99 cents for the app on Ipad. Is anyone in there? Not sure if I want to go through the process of purchasing right now.
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

warthog, post: 156968, member: 14 Wrote:Freakin Tinychat is 99 cents for the app on Ipad. Is anyone in there? Not sure if I want to go through the process of purchasing right now.

There wasn't when I checked in about 20 mins ago
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
Chi-town_Chief, post: 156972, member: 346 Wrote:There wasn't when I checked in about 20 mins ago
It still wants me to buy the app to access it on IPad.

Anyone going here today?

warthog, post: 160716, member: 14 Wrote:Anyone going here today?

If I can get somebody else to do the Twitter next week, I'll join.
ChiefsChick23, post: 160769, member: 17 Wrote:If I can get somebody else to do the Twitter next week, I'll join.
I was literally the only one in there today. I signed in and stayed in there and no one else showed up, well someone did briefly, but left when they saw there wasn't a full room. And no, I did not talk to myself.

warthog, post: 160773, member: 14 Wrote:I was literally the only one in there today. I signed in and stayed in there and no one else showed up, well someone did briefly, but left when they saw there wasn't a full room. And no, I did not talk to myself.

Well, it's (pretty much) just you and me.

Mostly.
I jumped into chat for a minute last week saw nobody and left. Didn't even bother this week.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]