Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat
warthog, post: 160773, member: 14 Wrote:I was literally the only one in there today. I signed in and stayed in there and no one else showed up, well someone did briefly, but left when they saw there wasn't a full room. And no, I did not talk to myself.
I wasn't at the game, but I was at a friend's house. I'll be there next week too, so count me out of the chat.
[Image: d702u.png]
signature by bone
Anyone going to be in there tonight?
My name is Maximus Decimus Warthog, member of HomeoftheChiefs.com, former season ticket holder of the lower level , loyal servant to the true coach, Martimus Schottenheimer. Father to disenfranchised sons, husband to a non football fanatic wife, and I will see my Chiefs in a Super Bowl, in this life or the next.

[Image: whsig.jpg]
I might be.
[Image: chiefs_jamaal_charles_sig_by_twisted_rea...34kkke.png]
I will.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
I couldn't fin the history thread because I'm too busy. Let me tell you a little story about a few that matter. They came to a place that I built from scratch. Raider Hater didn't want to do it any more, so I took over. Even though I was nursing a very young family, working 10 hours a day and studying all night I managed to develop chiefshuddle.com. (I've never smoked crack in my life. And FUCK any of you that would even go there!) The fact that I kept something so expensive up for so long for free is astounding. Hell, i deal in 10GIG waves of bandwidth now. None of you have any idea how expensive it was to run 3 SQL servers back when you couldn't just spin up a fucking VM in five seconds. So you know what, I had better never see my name mentioned here again or I will shut it down. You can count on that. Now delete this before the peons see it.
Oh Dan/AKA Chiefs
I also toppled kcchiefs.com for a day in google get a front end... This crap looks like a kid put it together.
[Image: and+the+kangaroos+were+just+like+wtf+mat...149379.png]
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.ryan.pierson
oldchiefs, post: 166099, member: 1012 Wrote:I couldn't fin the history thread because I'm too busy. Let me tell you a little story about a few that matter. They came to a place that I built from scratch. Raider Hater didn't want to do it any more, so I took over. Even though I was nursing a very young family, working 10 hours a day and studying all night I managed to develop chiefshuddle.com. (I've never smoked crack in my life. And FUCK any of you that would even go there!) The fact that I kept something so expensive up for so long for free is astounding. Hell, i deal in 10GIG waves of bandwidth now. None of you have any idea how expensive it was to run 3 SQL servers back when you couldn't just spin up a fucking VM in five seconds. So you know what, I had better never see my name mentioned here again or I will shut it down. You can count on that. Now delete this before the peons see it.
Wow. Hey Dan!

Not sure anyone here ever suggested you smoked crack. I couldn't find it via search or anything.

But hey, it's pretty cool that you posted here today. And that you joined almost 2 years ago.
Hi Dan.

I stand by every word I said in this post right here: http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/th...e-1-0.162/ It's what happened.

And nobody said you smoked crack. Learn to read more gooder.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]