Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Matt Cassel Experience
I wonder if there will be any WRs that come available mid-season, like Chambers last year.
[Image: fmksup.gif]
sig by yours truly

BrooklynChiefsFan, post: 101490 Wrote:I wonder if there will be any WRs that come available mid-season, like Chambers last year.

How about Bowe?
[Image: HG.gif]
HG, post: 101491 Wrote:How about Bowe?

BOOSH!
Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs, unabashed Herb Taylor supporter, and moderate alcoholic.
AssKickingBoots, post: 101485 Wrote:Yes and yes.

Rating our team's needs right now, I'd say:
1) Quarterback
2) WR
3) OLB (Tamba needs some help, he plays his damn heart out)

God, I hope there's a season next year, because we're a couple players away from being a damn good team.

What about The Bake? He and Demo are a solid pair of backups. Sheffield might be okay next season. Many more pressing needs than OLB imo....

1) QB
2) WR
3) NT
4) WR
5) OT (I think today's game demonstrated why a team really needs three)
6) pass rusher (don't care which position he plays out of, but OLB makes the most sense)
Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs, unabashed Herb Taylor supporter, and moderate alcoholic.
nathanKent, post: 101493 Wrote:What about The Bake? He and Demo are a solid pair of backups. Sheffield might be okay next season. Many more pressing needs than OLB imo....

1) QB
2) WR
3) NT
4) WR
5) OT (I think today's game demonstrated why a team really needs three)
6) pass rusher (don't care which position he plays out of, but OLB makes the most sense)

Also gotta remember we're gonna need a G and C to replace aging Waters and Weigmann. Unless we think Asamoah and Niswanger can do the job, we should get some guys in the off-season.
Soda Popinski, post: 101494 Wrote:Also gotta remember we're gonna need a G and C to replace aging Waters and Weigmann. Unless we think Asamoah and Niswanger can do the job, we should get some guys in the off-season.

I think Asomoah is gonna be a very good G for us in the near future.
Soda Popinski, post: 101494 Wrote:Also gotta remember we're gonna need a G and C to replace aging Waters and Weigmann. Unless we think Asamoah and Niswanger can do the job, we should get some guys in the off-season.

What about either Harris or Lilja at C? Asamoah should be the eventual starter at RG.
nathanKent, post: 101496 Wrote:What about either Harris or Lilja at C? Asamoah should be the eventual starter at RG.

Well isn't Lilja originally a LG? We could have him at LG and Asamoah at RG, then figure things out at center. I'm just sayin it wouldnt hurt my feelings if we got a good middle of the draft center or something.
RazorChief, post: 101468 Wrote:Cassel didn't drop a touchdown nor did Cassel drop the NEXT pass thrown his way. Bowe needs to pull his head out.

Yep, fire Bowe.
[size="4"]"Gomer Pyle at QB >>>>>Matt Cassel".[/size]
RazorChief, post: 101468 Wrote:Bowe needs to pull his head out.

[Image: noose.jpg]